Self-Conscious About Missing Teeth?
You don’t have to live with missing teeth any longer! Dental implants provide the perfect solution for tooth loss or are the perfect last step to a tooth extraction procedure.
Dental implants are small, sturdy, titanium posts that are surgically placed in your upper or lower jaw bone. They act as the root structure for a crown, bridge or over-denture. The posts fuse with the bone in the jaw, creating a strong anchor for replacement teeth.
In most cases, anyone in good health can be considered for dental implants. Heavy smokers or people with chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Benefits of Implants
Dental implants offer a number of benefits, including the following:
- Improves appearance, self-esteem, and overall dental health
- Improves your smile, as well as eating, chewing and talking
- Provides support for bridges and crowns
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes
- Anchors dentures for a better and more comfortable fit
- Provides a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime
Types of Implants
You have a number of options if you choose to get dental implants. Learn more about each option:
Those who suffer from periodontal (gum) disease may be interested in dental implants if they are missing teeth. Learn more about gum disease.
Make an Appointment with Central Park Modern Dentistry
Not only do we have a Central Park (formerly Stapleton) periodontist on staff who specializes in treating gum disease, but we also have an oral surgeon who can perform your implant procedure. Fill out a form online today or call our office directly at 303-785-8991.