All It Takes Is Just One Visit to Get Whiter Teeth!
Some tooth discoloration can be removed with professional cleaning but often stains and yellowing of teeth is permanent, and can only be removed through whitening gel. Central Park Modern Dentistry has two safe and effective methods that will give you that terrifically white smile you want!
A Whiter, Brighter Smile
You can choose to have your teeth whitened in-office or at home. Whitening in our office can be completed in just one visit, and is very efficient. The at-home treatment is both cost-effective and flexible.
|Whitening System||Treatment Time||Cost|
|In-Office||One 60 minute office visit||$390|
|Take-Home||Once a day for 45 minutes for 2-5 weeks||$99|
Take-Home Tray Whitening through Bright Rewards
Every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile to be proud of, which is why we have introduced the Bright Rewards program. Bright Rewards is a take-home whitening system available to all patients for a one-time enrollment fee of $99. Patients who receive our chair-side whitening system are enrolled for FREE.
What You Need to Know
- You are impressed for a custom whitening tray and provided with two tubes of whitening gel ($200 value).
- Wear the trays once or twice per day for 30 minutes OR once for 45 minutes per day.
- Results are often seen within about 5 days, but the full treatment time is usually 2-6 weeks.
- Make regular cleaning visits and you’ll receive FREE complimentary touch-up gel ($40 value).
Bright Rewards Forms
One 60-minute office visit is all it takes for whiter teeth and the smile you desire. Central Park Modern Dentistry uses Pola Office+, a single use, in-office tooth whitening system that requires minimal chair time. Pola Office+ is a gel that:
- Contains a natural anti-septic for quick and effective results
- Contains potassium nitrate as a desensitizing agent
- Does not require a bleaching light
These are just some of the many examples of in-office whitening:
Schedule a Central Park Tooth Whitening Appointment
Central Park Modern Dentistry wants to help you put your best smile forward! Our Central Park (formerly Stapleton) dental office offers flexible scheduling and additional cosmetic dentistry services. Call our office at 303-785-8991 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.