Last-minute holiday shopping can be extremely stressful, so we’re here to help! It may not seem fun, but your loved ones may really enjoy receiving some oral health gifts this holiday season!
We decided to put together these ideas, and we think they’re really creative and useful! We made sure to include some cost-friendly options too.
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is a good idea for just about anyone. This would be a good gift for those who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services now available, making this an in-style and trendy gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): If you have someone on your list who loves to travel consider building them their own dental health travel kit. Start by purchasing a small toiletry bag and filling it with a travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and toothbrush.
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a fun and perfect stocking stuffer! Since chewing gum increases saliva production, it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): For those who enjoy the finer things in life, consider gifting a fancy toothpaste. Do some research for a new toothpaste, maybe extra attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Whitening Treatments ($35-$120): White strips or other drug-store products are nice, but professional whitening treatments from the dentist are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile?
- Water flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are tools used to floss teeth but with water pressure. Many prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be less abrasive and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope you can use some of these tips to help improve your loved ones’ oral health. Central Park Modern Dentistry is currently accepting new patients and practicing COVID-19 guidelines to keep staff and patients safe. Contact us today to make your appointment!